Taking the washer for a walk?






Yeah..not something you generally do and I am not really that pleased about it but over the past few months I put a load of laundry in and go about the rest of my housework. When the load is done I go in to change the loads to find that my washer has gone for a walk! Literally! The machine has moved a foot or more from the wall! I just think considering all the problems I have had with my Neptune it is now on top of all of that trying to fly the coop. I can't say that I blame it..I mean, sometimes I want to leave too...I am not paid enough for this!

The photos were kinda spur of the moment..Kenzie went out and got the leash and was being silly..but check out that gap!!!

Comments

Shad Pulley said…
It would be nice if she actually used the dog leash to walk the dog huh?
Melony said…
That would be a bonus, yes.
Melony said…
At one point after we took these pics I went in to find it a whole washer length out from the wall! What the heck!?