101.9 The End presents G. Love live and unplugged

Kenzie and I sat on the second row at a G. Love show last week. It was a really great show and we were so glad we got to go. Honestly, I didn't know really who he was. They are currently playing one of his songs, Peace, Love and Happiness, on the radio and I like it but I hadn't heard much else by him. I like him! The show turned me on to his music plus as a bonus He answered a ton of questions and we go to meet him. He was a nice guy and kinda cute :D. He also autographed 3 T-shirts for us...it was a fun day and I love to let Kenzie experience live music wherever and whenever I can. I want her to listen to lots of different styles and types. I wish she could go to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas show next week with Shad and I but I only have 2 tickets. I am really excited about that show! Friday she and I are going to One Republic and Augustana...that will be fun.

Comments

OK, you are becoming me! Oh, no!!!
I already saw and heard the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas show. Actually Dad, Davin and I went back a few years ago.
They performed so long that finally we left without them finishing! It was good but too long!
Hope you enjoy!!!