Change has come




Irony is an interesting thing...Monday I noticed how beautiful the trees in my front lawn had gotten with their gorgeous red color. It was about time since it was November 1. It has been very warm this fall. So yesterday I decided to take a picture of the trees so I could post them on my blog. I got busy yesterday and never got them posted. Today I woke up to SNOW! If you look really closely at the fall pics you can almost make out the winds of change coming in..at least I like to think so! Where did fall go, I ask you? The snow is pretty but feels early and unwanted as of yet. It is still coming down as I type this. It blows my mind that I took the fall pictures Tuesday and then the snowy pictures today! How crazy is that...so change has come today, in more ways than one...and I am not at all sure I am happy with the cold feelings I am left with today.

Comments

Shannon said…
You got way more snow than we did. We only had a little skiff. It was just enough to welcome us home from sunny San Diego.
Melony said…
That doesn't sound too welcoming to me!
What a difference a day makes!
WOW! Please don't send this our way. I have enjoyed the Fall so far as it has been warm, sunny and beautiful. Not cold, gray and snowy!!!!