Hope Celia hasn't found her calling...


Last night we took Kenzie and Celia to a Metro Station concert. It was Celia's first concert and the only reason we took her is because she loves them and it was free. It was at a night club and Celia is kinda short and had a hard time seeing over all the people. There were some cages, raised you know, for dancing. She got in a cage....it was the only way she could see. That in and of itself is bad enough but then to top it all off...she was dancing.....in the cage. It was just really funny! Our 10 year old dancing in a cage. Kenzie leaned over to me and said, Look Mom she is stating her career early did my nearly 13 year old just say that???? Anyway...Celia was in heaven and thought it was the best thing ever, (the concert not the cage dancing) and we had fun. It was the longest show!!!! They had 3 opening bands which seemed a little excessive since they are a smaller band still....but White Tie Affair, Cash Cash and our favorite (NOT!) TYGA. TYGA was a rap act and none of us liked it at all but the others weren't bad. The sad thing is that all that standing killed my back and I am in some very immense pain today. My herniated discs are rather riled up. I am so hoping that it will go away and I am not headed towards months and months of excruciating pain again...That really sucked last time.

Comments