New stuff...



First of all, My friend Sarah introduced me to this artist Trentemoller. He has some awesome stuff if you like techno/industrial type synth stuff. One of my favorite songs is Silence by Delerium featuring Sarah Mclachlan....the above is an awesome remix of it by Trentemoller....so I had to share it cuz I am in love!

Next...the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert last night was so awesome! The first part kinda bored me and I was ready to walk out but then they got to rocking it and it was so cool....such a spectacle! Lights, lasers, dancing fire, jet propelled stages...it was just awesome and if you ever have the chance to go..Do it. If you can get through the first part the second is so worth it! I won these tickets off of 101.9 The End which made it even better...free is always good! Saturday I am taking Emma, Paige, Jillian and Becca...complements, again of The End. That will be fun.........for them.

Oh..and we have mice! We have killed 2 so far and I am really hoping that is all but my confidence is not going in that direction! EEEWWWW! I hate mice! We haven't had any since September 2006!

Comments

I also loved their concert! It was so different and a strange wonderful way of playing Christmas music! Now that is talent!!!
By the way we had a mouse also. Brought dcon, no more mouse. The fun part was worrying that Anakin some how would get into the dcon. Not possible we where your Dad placed it! He is the man, the mouse murderer and just all around go to guy!
Melony said…
we have caught three so far... :/
yuck