Nice outfit...

It has come to my attention in looking at this blog that it may seem as if I love the twins more than the other girls. To this I have to say, No. They are often photographed and video-d only because they are around the most and doing the silliest things. The other girls did them too but I was not a blogger then so it wasn't here. But I did take a lot of pics of them when they were littler too. Sadly, as they get older they don't do as many Kodak moments! So I just wanted to say that so I can ease my own stupid conscience!

Ok...moving on to Becca and her fashion sense. She appeared downstairs in the following getup. It was well thought out. I mean, this is a totally new concept so she must have thought about it. Right? This was the same day as Jillian chose to wear her much esteemed "Parker Peep" shirt as she refers to it and Sunday shoes on the wrong feet. I rock as a Mom, huh? Sometimes, in fact most of the time I dress them all cute and do their hair and all of that but sometimes I just let them do what they will. They are kids and I am a control freak so I have to give them something...And if I am honest I have to admit that Becca was trying to at least get the shirt on the right way. I do have to give her that.Also have to point out that in the background Kenzie can be seeing doing what? Yep....that is our Kenzie! I am not lying or exaggerating when I say that is practically all she does. Well, at least 70% of the time....the other 30% is spent annoying the wits out of her sisters. She doesn't much bug the twins. Mostly Emma and Celia.

Comments

Rebecca is just trapped inside her clothes! I love the last picture with her shirt on her head and forcing her arms out from her body at right angles. Now how would that feel? She still has a smile on her face, isn't that a new feature the smile?
You mean that you would think you could get a picture of Mackenzie without a book somewhere near by? I don't think so......