Celia the beautiful



Celia has been growing out her hair for quite a while and it had gotten pretty long. She was going to wait till it was 10 inches long to give it to Locks of Love but her hair is so fine and thin that it just looked harried and we thought it better to cut it now. So she got this cute haircut on my birthday, Monday. She was thrilled with it. She cracks me up the way she kept tossing her head this way and that and smiling while running her fingers through it....sometimes I wonder if this kid could ever be any more like me?? Talk about scary! Cute girl though, if I do say so myself and I have little to do with that since she looks exactly like her daddy! Wow...she looks so grown up!

and a quick word about honesty: IT SUCKS! Yesterday Shad called me to tell me that when we got out of what we'll call "The Buy More" (if you watch Chuck you'll get that) we thought, wow that was a lot better than we had thought it would be. We had purchased 4 rather big ticket items 3 of which were the exact same item along with several smaller items. In looking at receipts yesterday Shad found that the cashier had only rang up 2 of the 4 bigger items and all the smaller ones....I wish I was dishonest....I really do. But as it is, I now have to go back to "The Buy More" and pay for the two items that were not previously paid for! Oh..well. My consciense will be clear. That is a bonus, right? Would it be too much to ask for instant Karma in this situation?

Comments

Heidi said…
You should get instant Karma, you deserve it for being honest! :)

Cute hair, Celia.
Cute hair on a cute head!