Christmas trees!

We put up the family Christmas tree on Sunday and this year since I had my "pretty tree" we let the kids do all the decorating themselves. This tree is really funny. The star is tilted because the bolt is missing to hold it up so Shad will have to figure out how to get it to stay upright. My favorite part of this tree right now is the bottom. The collection of ornaments down there seems to grow daily as our little decorators redecorate. I wonder if you can figure out which decorators are perfecting on a daily basis just by looking at the tree?? I need to fix it but I am thinking about not...after all, it is their tree and they think it is beautiful the way it is....


I thought I would also post a picture of "Mom's pretty tree." I was excited to be able to get a free real tree this year! We have not had a real tree in years and years because Utah is so dry but we have watered it well and I think we may actually be able to keep it alive this year. Cross your fingers. I still do not have a skirt on this tree yet but I have a few ideas so until then I guess we just get to enjoy the beautiful green tree disposal bag. I think that really adds to the formality...don't you?

Comments

Lisa said…
They're both lovely trees - very festive!
One would never think that you love Christmas. I mean you have double the trees than most of us have.

They are beautiful!!!
Melony said…
I got a topper now too for the formal one! I big beautiful silver and blue bow cascading down the tree! I love it! :D