Is it a trend?



So Celia had gotten her haircut and I had been thinking about doing something different with mine. I was going to go pretty short again and also darker red...I made an appointment with my stylist for yesterday morning while everyone was in school. When I told her what I wanted to do she was sad! She didn't want to cut all my hair off. So I decided to keep it but cut about 4 inches off instead and the color was supposed to be dark red with blonde highlights but turned out kinda brown with the highlights. I was worried but I like it. It is reddish brown but more brown than red. So I like it. I put it up so you can't see the length or the color too well in the above pictures but I will take another soon when it is down!

I also noticed how much Jillian and Becca seem to look alike in the picture Kenzie took. Their little faces do look pretty similar in that picture! I sometimes think they don't resemble each other at all so it was funny to see that. Also, if you enlarge the photo by clicking on it you will see that my eyes and Becca's eyes are almost the exact same color while Jillian's are much blue-er...anyway..I thought it was interesting.

Comments

The pictures are great. Mackenzie is just good with the eye for art!