It's A Wonderful Life

I got two tickets to an Odyssey Dance Group presentation of It's A Wonderful Life from the radio station. Shad and I talked about it and decided that Celia would enjoy it the most out of all the girls so just she and I went on Saturday afternoon and we had a good time. She really did enjoy it. It was really good and they even had a pool of water that they jumped into or fell into at times. I was glad she got the opportunity to see it. It was kinda fun because it was just her and I. Meanwhile Shad stayed at home and put the Christmas lights up on the house. I have been sick since Wednesday and I have to say that it kinda sucks. I have no energy and just feel relatively bad! ICK! I decided that I had to be better today no matter what and decided it was mind over matter so I went to the gym today and could barely make it for 20 minutes of cardio (I usually do 40-45 plus 30-40 minutes of strength and conditioning) I did a few of my conditioning moves and pulled the tire 4 runs but then I just had to call it a day! I am so annoyed when I feel like this! I have both Christmas trees up and decorated and only half the Garland. I need to put up all the wreaths and trinkets and what not still and I guess the laundry isn't going to do itself...Shame, that. Off I go to do laundry!

Comments

Sorry your feeling so badly!!! Being sick is just plain inconvenient!!!

I bet celia thought the play was great! That is one of my favorite Christmas films. I just love how it works!!!
Melony said…
I knew you loved it and told Celia that it was your favorite which of course made her love it all the more!