Sunbeams



Today was a milestone day. My babies went to Primary! They are Sunbeams (I don't think they are actually called that anymore) and I can't believe how the time has flown by since their arrival. I am now a really old Mom since I have no children in nursery....wow. I sometimes thought this day would just never come but I have to say that it is a happy day. They love their teacher, Sister Geena Thompson, who is the daughter of my best friend and has babysat them tons of times in their lifetime so it is all good and they had a good time and we all survived. Paige was excited because she got to go straight to class. She kept telling us that so apparently that was BIG news for her. They all went to an activity Saturday to meet their teachers and find their new classrooms and everything and what Paige took from that was that she gets to go right to primary after sacrament. It is really the little things that matter in life huh?

Shad is preparing for his final trip to New York for Jetblue. He is leaving tonight on the redeye and will be gone until Friday night. I hope I do not go crazy without him for the week. We usually get along just fine but this time it seems so long for some reason. After he returns he will be home two weeks and then he will go to Virginia for Omniture. Onward and Upward, right!?

Comments

Shannon said…
I can't believe Shad is really leaving JetBlue. It's too bad he had to go to New York still. That's a long time to be gone. I hope you survive! Allen's supposed to go sometime this month to save his job and I'm not looking forward to it.