Incident on Aisle 1...



Jillian is our accident prone child and she appears to have it in for her nose. Just last year around this same time she smacked her nose pretty hard by riding an office chair down the 3 stairs to our office. But today I went to the gym and then realized that I had no bread or cereal so on the way home from the gym, after picking up Paige from school we stopped at Walmart. We got the things we needed and were headed for the checkout when the twins suddenly ran over to smell flowers in a black metal floral display on an endcap. Jillian walked right into it and caught a sharp corner in the nose. So blood immediatly began pouring from her face and I am trying to get Paige and Becca to come so a gentleman who had seen it happen immediatly began helping get them and the cart so we could head towards customer service where we were promptly surrounded by Walmart employees. It took a while to get the bleeding to stop and I was holding her in my arms sitting on a bench. Now over the past 7 days or so my shoulder has been really hurting and I have no idea what is going on there but it just really hurts and does not seem to be getting any better so picking her up and carrying and holding her was killing me too! LOL Anyway, after much blood and the filling out of forms and pictures being taken at Walmart we finally left and headed to pick up Kenzie at school. We were at Walmart for almost 2 hours! Wow....what fun. There is just never a dull moment in the Pulley Household. Apparently it could have been much worse since just minutes before this happened to Jillian a little 5 year old boy had been run over by a car in the parking lot!! I am not sure what happened to him but I sure hope he is OK. These are pictures of the blood let that occured as a result of the "incident" Messed her up and my sweatshirt too!

Comments

Poor Jillian. Her picture just looks so painful! I am sure Walmart is not and will not be her favorite place!

What are the end pictures of? I am sure that when you tell me I will get it and feel so dumb!
Melony said…
Oh..those are of all the gore...she bled like crazy and it got all over her and me.The yellow is my sweatshirt..
Heidi said…
Wow, I am so sorry for her and you!
Shad Pulley said…
Hmm.. Your sweatshirt?