Naked NO more!

Jillian and Becca got a new dollhouse two Saturdays ago from an olf friend of ours and she gave it to them for free with all of the furniture! It was so generous of her. I hadn't really seen Tamra in years. But we had met up on facebook again and she was giving it away and I said we would love it and voila! We drove down to Lehi and picked it up. Anyway, the twins have been playing with it for hours and hours happily since the got it. It has really held their interest and it has been kinda fun to watch them enjoy it and I have to admit kind of nice to have them busy doing something so I can do other things! We went up to put them to bed the other night and found teh above setup of all the Barbies in a row. The weird thing though was that, Barbies in our house for some reason always seem to be naked and these were all dressed. Jillian was very excited to tell me that she had dressed them all by herself! So that was what had taken her attention the whole day ad she really did only ask me to help her with one jacket! I was so impressed with her. Even Paige still asks me to dress the Barbies. It was a feat she was very excited about and I thought I shoul capture the moment on film! There are 14 Barbies there! Way to go Jillian! And below is a picture of the dollhouse. It is taller than they are and about 2 feet wide! Very fun! Thanks to Tamra and Ryan Moody for the dollhouse! And to their little girl who was done with it! :D

Comments

Heidi said…
Nice dollhouse! So nice of Tamra. She looks really good on facebook.

Way to go, Jillian...dressing the Barbies by herself. Wow!!!

So what are you getting the twins for their b-day???
WOO HOO!!! Now that is a feat that Jillian should have entered in her book of remembrance! I have dressed way too many Barbies for little girls in my life.
The house looks like such fun. Brings back memories for me of my 2little girls!
Melony said…
yeah it is huge! I think the twins are getting Bikes for their birthday. I can't believe they are old enough but they have outgrown their big wheels!
Tami said…
This dollhouse is almost exactly the same as Kendra's! :)