4 years gone by





And 4 years ago things were very different. Above are a few of the first pictures we have of our beautiful little twin daughters, Jillian Danielle entered the world quietly at 1:37 am followed 4 minutes later by Rebecca Grace at 1:41am. The birth of our twins changed life as we knew it. They have changed the dynamic in our family and I am glad of that in some ways. The older girls have been so much more involved with their daily care than they ever had been before. It is just great to see the special bonds that have been formed between older sisters and little sisters in our family. They are a joy to have. I was so worried about having them. I had lots of time to sit and worry and lament their impending arrival since I was in bed the majority of my pregnancy with them. I wish that I could have looked ahead to now and the absolute treasures that they are to us. Their smiles, their cuddling, their funny thoughts just everything we get to enjoy with them on a daily basis. I am truly a blessed Mom to have been given so much. Twins are a lot of work and that first year was truly a blur. Those first months trying to keep them healthy and in Jillian's case, here were harrowing at times but I look back now and think it was such a speed bump. They are amazing, they are vital and they are ours. Thanks be to The Lord who blessed us with such angels. All of my girls are wonderful in their own ways. They each have something special to offer our family and I am grateful to be a part of them. Happy Birthday to our beautiful girls Jillian and Becca!

Comments

It is amazing that 2 little girls can change so very much of one's life. Happy 4th to the little cuties!
IamDerby said…
wow I cant believe they are 4 Melony! Happy birthday girls!