Ting Tings

Well...last week was a great week. Busy, busy with Shad's bday and Easter prep and everything else. Kenzie and I got to go to 101.9 KENZ endzone presentation of The Ting Tings which meant we got to meet them and watch a private show. Way cool. The show was amazing it was all acoustic and I have to admit we were a little worried about how they would pull that off since they have a really electronic sound. It ended up being so darn cool we were so happy we got to see them and then our great friend Grant gave us some tickets to see their show that night and the show was just as good. I love their sound! It has been interesting that no one seems to know who they are but that is too bad cuz they are really great.

You might remember the above ipod commercial that originally got them some notice. It is a fun album and my kids love to dance and sing to it. I can't say I am thrilled about their stint on Yo Gabba Gabba (cuz that show scares me) but here is some video of one of my fav songs on their CD...this song is called Great DJ and won an MTV Video music awards for Best Video. I took this video at the show with my camera but I was surprised at how decent the sound is from my Cannon powershot...


Tonight Fall Out Boy with Metrostation and tons of other headliners.... Kenzie and I are really looking forward to it. Hope it is a good show!

Comments