Butterfly cutting...

We have been putting away winter clothes the twins have outgrown to give to a friend. I put this pink butterfly shirt away the other day and Jillian started crying and kept repeating "I don't want my butterfly to be caught! I don't want my butterfly to be caught!" It cracked us up. In hindsight, I think she was saying she didn't want it to be cut because I had said something about her needing a haircut and somehow she connected me putting the shirt away with cutting?? Who knows? I didn't say I understood it! But the caught was funny too since I had tied it up in a garbage bag. I wish so much I could get inside the mind of a little kid!

Comments

Probably best that you can't get into a child's mind. One never knows what might be in there!

That Jillian is a cutey though!