Mother

I was looking at these pictures that were taken by Celia the Sunday before Easter. I was noticing all the wrinkles that have appeared around my eyes and in other areas in my face. Aging, as I am is a lot of times considered a bad thing. I also watched Desperate Hoousewives and wrinkles were discussed on that show as well. It really made me think about that photo I had been looking at earlier. Every wrinkle on my face corresponds to some memory with my family. Being a Mom is the thing I had wanted all my life. It was my life long dream if you will. It is funny when you are a little girl playing with dolls and Barbies you really have no idea what being a Mom really is. It is the hardest job in the world and the best. It has absolutely no payoff but it does. When my girls wrap their arms around my neck, kiss my face and tell me they love me soo much that is my payoff. My girls are challenging but they are wonderful and I truly am living the dream. Happy Mothers day to all Moms everywhere. Our job is hard but it ends too soon. Time flies and they grow up so very fast!

Comments

Yep, they do grow up so fast. That is my baby girl talking about wrinkles!!!