Fire and Ice (well, cream anyway)

We had my Mom and Dad here for Independence day for the first time. It was way fun! We decided to have our own coldstone creamery dessert sundaes and we also set like 50 bucks on fire! who doesn't love to set money on fire! We had our "Road of Fire"! My parents had never experienced the Road of Fire before so I think they enjoyed that. We grilled steak and cooked baked potatoes on the grill and had corn on the cobb. My Mom colored with the girls, did their nails and just played with them and my Dad did his usual best at riling tyhem up beyomd belief. Only he can do this the way it needs to be done. The girls love to sit on his lap and laugh and laugh and laugh with him. It was fun setting our money on fire but you know what's even more fun than that? Neighbors setting more money on fire than we did! Woohooo!!!! :) Hope everyone had a happy 4th!

Comments

Kristina P. said…
That ice cream festival looks delicious!

It would be totally better naked.