Emma is 9

 


I am a horrible blogger lately and I apologize for that. Writing a book and being a Mom simultaneously has taken over my life lately. Emma had a very low key birthday this year but I feel like it is justified since her last two have been pretty big productions. 2 years ago she had a rockstar party and last year it was a modeling party and so I feel ok about the fact that this year was less then spectacular. We had cake and she got to go shopping and pick out whatever she wanted within a $ limit. She loved it. She got a camera from her Grammy and Popup and that was well received too(after we finally traded it in yesterday, she has been inseperable with it)

Today was Kenzie's first soccor game and I didn't take any pictures so I will make sure I get some next weekend!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

IamDerby said…
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe these kids are 9! Where does the time go?