Self confidence A+


I went into Emma's room the other night for some reason and found the above picture. Why did I pause, well, in the corner of her mirror I noticed a little thing really but it made me stop and think. In the corner of her mirror is a small, wallet sized photo of who you ask....Ahhh- it's her! It made me laugh that she had a picture of herself there at first but then when I really thought about it I thought how great is that? She likes herself and that isn't a bad thing. With all the negative media out there for young girls, to be skinnier, to be trendier, to be longer, to be better, etc.. my little girl likes herself! I was really happy to see that and it wasn't funny anymore but it made me smile! Way to go Emma!


Posted by Picasa

Comments

i'm erin. said…
ha ha...that is so cute. and so is her freaking room! I am soooooo jealous.
Emma is such a cool little girl! She really wants to do what is right and she is to be complimented for all the good things she thinks and does!
Nikki said…
I love that she has a picture of herself! That is really awesome that she likes who she is. What an important part of a healthy person!