Someone's in the Kitchen with Kenzie..

 

 

 


Today was Kenzie's last day of freedom for the summer. She starts school tomorrow and she isn't thrilled but I am hoping it will be a good year for her this year. Today she had her friend Allison over and they made a dessert together for her Girls Camp awards night. They had fun and there was much giggling. We were sorry Allison had to leave before she was able to sample her handiwork! What I love about these two is their difference in height. They have been friends for years and a few years ago Kenzie was over at her house the first time. Allison's dad came home and wondered who the woman in his house was...Kenzie is so tall and she is learning to be happy about it even buying a pair of wedge shoes for school this year! Way to go Kenzie!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

i'm erin. said…
Yum Yum Yum. I love dessert...that could be why I have gained 10 pounds in the last year. Suck. oh well. I cant wait to see you again. If you lived closer I would stalk you and your girls relentlessly. And I would have a secret crush on your hubby because of how you two fell in love. sigh.
I love the smiles and the joy of friendship. As usual Mackenzie is beautiful and when she smiles the whole world lights up!