CUT it OUT!!!!!




The dolls have been covered to protect the innocent...Well, scissors. What can I say about scissors? I loathe them. I hide them. They find them. I put them up high, they climb up to get them. The worst part about this is Jillian's hair was finally growing out from the last time she butchered it and amongst the pink and orange hair you see in the garbage can is blondish-brown hair, human hair! UGH! We're having family photos done for the first time since the twins were 18 months old on October 24 so what better time to cut your hair, right? When they were asked why in heavens name they would do this I was told that Becca wanted Jillian to look like a leprachaun. Which if you'll remember is a leopard. Don't ask. I don't know. I just really, seriously wish they would STOP CUTTING HAIR ALREADY!!!! And the Barbies they styled. Yup, they joined the hair in the garbage after I took these pictures. I'm mean. I'm sick of it!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

i'm erin. said…
ha ha ha! I can't believe that. That is too funny. Did your girls seriously cut all that hair?

oh my. too funny.