Alll the love in the world


Right here in this photograph. I was looking at pictures and thought how very blessed I am. Seriously, what an amazing family I've been gifted with. I'm living my dreams now more than ever and I couldn't be happier. My awesome hubby is supportive and wonderful and my girls, well, they're so fun to have. This picture was taken at Shad's awesome Omniture Halloween party. And Awesome is an enormous understatement for that party. It was 2 buildings full of living in the movies and TV...just soooo much fun! Man how I love these treasures... <3
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Mrs. B said…
that is so super sweet! and as always, they are just adorable!
Shannon said…
Cute costumes! I don't know how you get that many kids ready for Halloween. I barely got my 3 ready. Good work!