Sunny Days.....

So I saw the above (triplicated) shirt at Target right after Christmas and I fell in love. I don;t know why but I loved the colors and the cherries. I have a thing for cherries...again, no reason or rhyme. (and I don;t like to eat them, just look at them) I showed it to Shad and he wasn't that big of a fan of it. I saw it on Paige but there were none in her size only bigger ones and Shad said, "No way will teh older girls wear that shirt!" So the next time we were at Target they have one in Paige's size and so we picked it up for her. I was thrilled. When we got home and gae it to her the other two girls went nuts over it. "That's such a cute shirt! I have to have it!" ETC ETC.... I rolled my eyes at Shad and was happy I was right and he was wrong. I told the girls I loved it and thought they would too but Dad said they wouldn't. They begged for me to go get it for them and even decided how fun it would be to all wear it on the same day. I declined and Paige wore hers the next day. She now wears it (VERY) often. So after that a few weeks went by and the girls begged me to do extra chores or whatever it took so they could become proud owners of this silly shirt! I told them if they cleaned all of the crayon artwork off the walls I might consider it. Well, as you can see, they did it! What an awesome shirt! And aren;t they just the cutest things ever??? I think so! :D

Comments

The shirt is cute but the girls with such big smiles are cuter yet!