5 years have flown past...


It's been five years since the twins were born and it's been something of an amazing ride! They bring joy and mischief unlike anything we have seen.

Jillian is very high drama. She knows what she wants and she'll do whatever is necessary to make it happen. She is unsure of herself when it comes to school, but she loves to go and she is learning! She's sweet and loving and lots of fun.

Becca is softer spoken than Jillian and even though Jillian seems more dominant Becca is not a follower. Becca does what Becca wants to do and she will not be lead. Becca is a sweetheart. She's smart and loves to play. She's ok with playing by herself but she does like to play with Jillian.

I've learned a lot about myself since I had them. It really is true that the Lord never gives you more than you can handle. Even if you really can't imagine getting through it you always do, one way or another. It's been five wonderful years. I know there are Mom's that always wanted or wished for twins and I was never one of those. In fact, quite the opposite. I was so nervous and stressed about having them and lying in bed for five months with nothing else to do but stress really intensified my concerns! lol But the girls are amazing and they have been a true blessing in our lives that we have treasured. There's nothing better than four little arms around your neck and two kisses on the cheek. Happy birthday to our beautiful amazing girls who are amazing in every way and have changed my life for the better! I love you Jillian Danielle and Rebecca Grace!

Comments

OK, so where are the 5 year old pictures?
Yes, they have changed our lives! Now how would we ever live without them?