Preschool graduation!

I can't believe it! Jillian and Becca are the last of my 6 beautiful little girls to graduate from Sunshine Square preschool! It blows me always and it makes my heart smile and I have to stop and think about how fast the last five years have gone. All of our girls went to Sunshine Square and we have loved Suzie, the owner and all of their teachers through the years! Miss Gina is a fabulous teacher and she taught Emma, Paige and the twins. She is also a great neighbor and it is super that we will still see her all the time! Becca said she wanted to be a Doctor when she grows up and Jillian wants to be a Mom. Great goals for the future! They are shooting for the stars and I hope they get all of them!

Here's Miss Suzie with all of the girls since they all went to her school!

Comments