I'm at it again!

And I need your help! I'm going to be riding the MS bike ride on June 26 and 27 and in order to do that I need to raise some money for MS! I have to raise $250 before the ride so any and all donations will be highly appreciated! If you are willing (Oh pretty PLEASE!) to donate, please leave me a comment and I will contact you with details on how to do it. Please DON"T donate on the website. I need it to get credited to me and my team. I'm riding for Team Ledge Sports and it should be an awesome ride! MS is a horrible disease so this is a very worthy cause! Don't feel like you have to donate a ton of money...any dollar amount will go towards my goal....Even $5 bucks is five more than I have right now! Thanks so much everybody for your support! I'm really excited about the ride! And of course I will post pictures after the fact! Thanks again! Here's a link to the event info if you are interested

Comments